There have been a number of issues regarding boats and equipment missing at events.
And here are some pointers:
- If you turn up at an event and your boat/blades/rigger is not there then that is your responsibility. Someone from your crew should be available for trailer loading.
- I, along with Brian and others, will continue to load the trailer but if your boat is not de rigged it will be left behind. (You will still pay race and trailer fees)
- If you cannot de rig your boat please message me with the details and I will arrange for it be done. (This is not an excuse for not bothering)
- The bottom line is neither I or Brian will take any responsibility for any equipment left behind. The responsibility lies with the crew.
- Please take responsibility for your own equipment.