Spring Regatta 2018

Regatta 2018

12 April – Regatta cancelled

Thanks for all the support for our regatta this year, but due to the high river level on the landing at Chester-le-Street ARC it would be unsafe hold the regatta for this year.

Therefore we have had to cancel the regatta, 75% refunds will be going to all those that have paid over the next few days. Could we ask clubs who have not paid yet to do so and BROE will sort out refunds.

Many thanks
Brian Webb

9 April

Minor update to regatta draw. See below.

8 April

The draw for the regatta has been done.  Documents published below.

21 March

I am pleased to announce that Chester-le-Street Regatta on Saturday 14th April 2018 is now open on British Rowing for entries, using the new competition structure.

Entries will close at 9pm on Friday  6th April 2018, or earlier if the number of entries is greater than our safety limit, so please get yours in early.

We look forward to seeing you at the event, any queries contact me at brian.webb@email.com.

Brian Webb
Regatta Secretary